Thule SnowPack ski carrier is designed to meet the needs of the modern ski park with wide skis and higher bindings. An increased aerodynamic design and an integrated spring system reduces the height of the ski carrier when unloaded, probably making it the slimmest roof top ski carrier in the World.
Thule SnowPack is based on Thule’s rich experience with pervious rooftop mounted ski carriers. The new ski carrier will hold any type of ski or snowboard in place without risking scratches to the surface thanks to ultra-soft rubber arms.
The carrier can easily be opened while wearing gloves thanks to the oversized push button and it can be locked on to the car with the Thule One-Key System for highest protection.
Thule SnowPack Ski Carrier is replacing the popular Thule Deluxe Ski Carrier and come in three sizes to fit 2, 4 or 6 pair of skis or 1 to 4 snowboards and is the perfect carrier for transporting your gear from your lodge to the slopes.
- Integrated vertical spring system that safely carries thicker modern skis and snowboards and reduces the carrier height when unloaded
- Holds skis and snowboards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves via an oversized push button
- Included adapters to raise the carrier for added roof clearance when carrying skis with tall bindings
- Locks the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the car with the Thule One-Key system
- Fits directly into the load bars’ t-tracks via the integrated, tool-free mounting hardware
Thule Snowpack meets the safety standards of City Crash test and is TÜV approved.
Thule SnowPack will be available in European retail Autumn 2015